Sunday, June 24, 2012

Amy Atlas Book Signing!

I had the pleasure of attending Amy Atlas' book tour stop at my local Williams-Sonoma in Highland Village on Friday. As soon as you entered the store, you were greeted by this adorable display taken straight from the pages of her new book Sweet Designs: Bake It, Craft It, Style It. Each page reads like an adorable how-to manual with "switch it" suggestions for ways to make certain items more adult or family friendly. 




Amy then wowed the crowd with an explanation on how to accomplish this lovely display, while giving helpful, time and sanity-saving tips along the way. She then took questions from the crowd and signed every copy of her book with a personal message. She was so incredibly sweet and took the time to have a personal conversation with every lady that went up to her. I'm so glad I had the opportunity to meet her and can't wait to dive into her book for new entertaining, crafting, and baking ideas!


For the remainder of her book tour dates, click on this post

6 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. It was wonderful! It was really nice chatting with you as well :) I'd love it if you followed my blog? I'm going to follow yours for sure.

      Delete
  2. So fun!! Come see Ina with me 11/12/12!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Amy Atlas and Williams-Sonoma did a great job! Yes, definitely!!

      Delete
  3. SO happy to have you stop by. Loving your blog's name. I'm a sucker for booze puns. :) I'm following back. Can't wait to see what's new.

    ReplyDelete