Friday, June 1, 2012

Freebie Friday: Sprinkles Cupcakes!

I'll admit it...I love the finer things, but never want to pay full price. If you keep your eye out, there are lots of ways to save or enjoy little luxuries for free. As a result, I bring you my first Freebie Friday! Today's subject: Sprinkles Cupcakes.


It's hard to find a person who would ever say no to a cupcake (if they exist, I don't want to meet them), especially considering cupcakes shops seem to be on every corner nowadays. Sprinkles Cupcakes, the world's first cupcake bakery, has taken the US by storm. My lovely city of Houston is lucky to have one centrally located in Highland Village. Did you know you can get Sprinkles for free? Every day they post a secret phrase on their social media nationally, as well as a phrase for the local regions. All you have to do is walk in to your shop, say it, and, voilĂ , free cupcake! 


Be sure to fan Sprinkles and Sprinkles Houston (or whichever is closest to you) on Facebook and follow @sprinkles and @sprinkleshoustn on Twitter to catch the phrase of the day. If you have a droid or iPhone, you can also download their free app. 

*I was not paid to write this*

No comments:

Post a Comment